Re: portable socket wrappers

On 6/19/07, Baurzhan Ismagulov <ibr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Is there a portable C socket wrapper library for Linux and Win32 with an
> LGPL-like license, before I start implementing it again?

There is GNet, but I don't know it's status these days. Seemed to be
nice, but I never used, so I can't give you any good info.

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira

PS: Please let me know (possibly in private mail, if off topic) what
you think of GNet if you test it. I'll probably have the need to check
out a few libs like that soon.