Re: About Gtk+ File Chooser Dialog

>>> There's a hint in the name of the dialog...can you spot it?
>> No. Please explain for us slow-witted folk.
>
> Because its a dialog to "choose" a file ?
> and not a FilesystemNavigatorModifierDialog ?

OK, I got it the first time, but I thought I'd pursue it since the
original reply was - ahem - minimally helpful.

Sorry if it's a FAQ, but I sorely miss the ability to easily delete an
unwanted file when you notice it in the file chooser. Is the simplicity
worth the lost productivity? (Or am I missing something - it took me a
long time to learn the shift+folder trick to stop filling up the desktop
with folder windows.)

- Mike