Re: Tags that are links in a GtkTextView

ok, I made some progress, based on reading gucharmap source code.

Link hovering detection is made in a motion-notify-event handler, and
strangely at the end of the handler, there is a need for this call

gdk_window_get_pointer (text_view->window, NULL, NULL, NULL);

without, I don't get notified of all motion events.

Christophe