Re: Writing a PangoLayoutLine on a line in cairo

Thanks for the help Owen and Behdad. Indeed
pango_cairo_show_layout_line() was what I was looking for. The
documentation even describes the functionality! Thanks.

cairotwisted.c is really neat! Now we can write on warped surfaces.
:-) There seems to be a bug though in the rendering of the O of the
central WOW. It looks almost like the two inner nodes of all the
bezier curves on the outside of the O are inside-out... (You really
need an illustration to see it.) But it might be because of a very
strong local warping. I'll have to check it out later.

Regards,
Dov