Re: precise timing control of double-buffering flip

Fabrice,

I think the other Paul was trying to point out that you seem to be
trying to refresh your screen faster than possible.  If you're screen
is refreshing at 60-80 Hz, that's the fastest you can refresh the
image.  And it'll probably be a bit slower than that even.

Other Paul