Re: changing expand/fill pane parameters (without repacking)

stian@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Is it possible to change the expand/fill parameters of a paned's children
>> without repacking them?
>> (Repacking them is a huge performance hit)
>
> http://www.gtk.org/api/2.6/gtk/GtkPaned.html
>
> See the "Child Properties" section.
> The child gets the two properties you question about. You can set them
> using g_object_set(). Atleast that is what the API says.

Does anyone know how to use those "Child Properties"?

When I try to use this code:

g_object_set(m_expander->gobj(),
    "expand", TRUE,
    NULL
);

I get an error at runtime:

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: IA__g_object_set_valist: object class
`gtkmm__GtkExpander' has no property named `expand'

I'm using gtkmm and the m_expander object is a Gtk::Expander packed
inside a Gtk::VBox.