Re: Problem with ScrolledWindow in Windows

Hi again Ari,

On 10/13/06, Ari Jolma <ari.jolma@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Maybe my explanation was not very good. The "virtual" window is really
> virtual in the sense that I always create an image, which is just the
> size of the actual visible window. The rest is just imaginary space.
> Thus the size is not an issue in this sense. And the thing works after
> it has "settled" after the first deep zoom-in, as I wrote: usually it
> only needs to pan a bit.

Sorry to ask again, but to be very clear, are the coordinates passed
to your expose handler ever more than 65535? That's the limit that
breaks on gdk-win32. You don't need to have a real image bigger than
that, just coordinates bigger than that.

John