Re: gnome's browser on gtk

On Oct 7, 2006, at 1:54 PM, Bill Cunningham wrote:
>     Can anyone help me out here in installing what part of gnome I
> need to
> run a browser? It doesn't even need to be gnome I want to run a
> browser on
> gtk.

Firefox, if you're looking for a straight GTK browser.  There's
another one that starts with an S, but I don't know what state it's
in and it uses the Gecko rendering engine, so it needs Firefox or
Mozilla installed anyway.

Epiphany for a good, solid GNOME-based browser; Galeon also exists,
but is being merged in to Epiphany last I knew.

- Michael