Re: navigation from one form to another.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 02:56:36PM +0200, David Nečas (Yeti) wrote:> > I am developing a reservation application in gtk under linux> > which consists of 10 transaction forms.
> C is case-sensitive.  In other words, Gtk_Widget_show is not> the same as gtk_widget_show.
You have also put two 'main' functions in the program. One of them isinside the definition of another function. This isn't valid C but (Ithink) GCC will still compile it because it supports nested functionsas a C extension. The weird other main function is never called so youprobably want to get rid of it.