gtk

    Well I finally after some playing got pango to install. As I tried to
install gtk+ it say I had too old a version of X. I use 4.6.0. Do I have to
go with 7.1 of something with the modern version of gtk+? I believe it's
been separated into X11 and xfree86. Does anyone know if just getting xlib
and xrenderer would work with gtk+? I just want the x layer as enough to use
gtk.

Bill