Pixmap

Hi!!!

I'm programming a little interface but I have a  prblem. The objective of
this program is shows a pixmap qhich must ghange qhen the user clicks on  a
button. How the fuction of the button can change the pixmap assigned?

One idea I've is declare  the GtkPixmap as a global variable, but I'm not
sure if this plan can run.

Thank you very much