Re: Question about gtk_label_set_justify()

 First, thank you for you help

   What I want to achieve is  to make the lable's text distributed
across the label.
   I have many label widgets,they are packed into a  table 's first column
   The problem is that, the text's  length  of these label widget  are
not the same
      so they looks ugly

     I want to make the text distributed across the label  using the
following code,but not work
     gtk_label_set_justify(GTK_LABEL(label),GTK_JUSTIFY_FILL);

     The FAQ use the following function
void gtk_misc_set_alignment (GtkMisc *misc,
                             gfloat xalign,
                             gfloat yalign);

   this does work, but just align,not distributed the text ascross the
label widget