Re: migration: next step

I'm pretty sure that some of those examples don't have a main()
function in the file. I know I found that when trying to compile some
of the example code shipped with gtk. Just write a simple main, like
the one I have below:

int
main (int argc, char **argv)
{
  GtkWidget *window;
  GtkWidget *view;

  gtk_init (&argc, &argv);

  g_signal_connect (window, "delete_event", gtk_main_quit, NULL); /* dirty */

  /* You may need to replace this call with something else */
  view = create_view_and_model ();

  gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (window), view);

  gtk_widget_show_all (window);

  gtk_main ();

  return 0;
}