Optimizations for embedded systems in 2.10.0?

Hi,

I've read through the listings of various Bugzilla tickets addressed
by each release in the 2.9 series, as well as the general descriptions
of improvements given in the release notes.

I didn't find any mention of fixes that would particularly be
applicable for embedded systems, so I'm wondering whether anybody
knows some other considerations (that is, vs. Gtk+ 2.8.x) that would
make a good case for upgrading an embedded device to 2.10.

Thanks,

Matt