When packing widgets, what is the difference between "box" and "table "

Hello, everyone
       First ,i am sorry for my terrible  English.

       When packing widgets ,we can use the box widget or the table
widget,but what is the difference ?
       when many widgets packed to the box or table,how to  modify the
"tab order" of those packed widgets ?

        Any hint would be much appreciated ,thank you in advance