SEGV error while running application in Gtk+

while running my application, i am getting SEGV_MAPERR signal. because

of it, my application crash down. i have debugged using gdb and came to

know that it is at the function call

      gtk_widget_show_all((GtkWidget *)curWidget).

where curWidget is a poitner to widget which has been hidden by

gtk_widget_hide_all((GtkWidget *)curWidget) previously and curWidget is

a pointer to GtkWidget which points to one dialog box in my application.

can someone help me out?