To kill a GThread

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to kill a GThread that I created using
g_thread_create().  I couldn't find anything in DevHelp that would
indicate a way to kill a thread.  It seems the only way is to signal the
thread and have the thread call g_thread_exit() itself.  Is there a way
to kill a thread from another thread directly?

Travis Miller