Re: Japanese Display for gtk+-1.2.9

>>How about text widget included in testgtk?
Thanks for your concern mpsuzuki.
In PC side, we can't verify the textwidget because we can't input
japanese in our PC side, only japanese display.

In testgtk, the font selector and the file selector is tranformed into
japanese from the PC side. But in out embedded target board, it
display nothing.

I don't think so if we lack fonts for this but the dillo can display
japanese, only gtk widgets can't display.

Is there something wrong with my configuration of gtk??? Is there
something wrong from our linux system???

Any ideas guys???