Well, at least i can compile some GTK+ apps

Hello folks!
With a lot of effort I've finally setup Dev-Cpp to compile a GTK+ program,
now the problem is to get MSW to run the program. After the compilation
MSW kept asking me for missing dlls, I eventually got them all. However,
now MSW gives me a popup message saying:

The procedure entry point XML_SetDoctypeDedHandler could not be located in
the dynamic link library xmlparse.dll

What can I do to fix this problem?

TIA