gtk2.0+ run env

Hi,

I tried to setup a small system ( Kernel2.6.9 + busybox + Xfbdev ), it works well. And I want to run gtk+ programs on Xfbdev in my little system.
So, I wrote the the simplest gtk+ program, which can run OK in my FC3. But when I move it to the little system, it generated SEGMENTATION FAULT after two warnings as following :
Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
Gdk-WARNING **: can not set locale modifiers

Is there anyone can tell me : Can I run gtk+ program in my little system (kernel + busybox + Xfbdev ) ? How can I run it ? Thanks very much.

需要一个2000兆的免费邮箱吗?
网易免费邮箱是中国最多人使用的电子邮箱。