Code::Blocks

I realize that this is a bit off topic, but it is relevant to the develop
of a GTK+ application.  I have just installed Code::Blocks on my WinXP, I
have also installed "GTK+ Development Environment for Windows". But I
don't know how to configure C::B to compile and link a gtk program. I
would like to know if somebody here has ever done this and if so, help me
achieve the same.

Thanks in advance