Re: [gtk+-2.6.7] configure problem

Hi,

If you are using csh, use "rehash" buildin command ... well, in fact,
I'm not sure if csh have such command, but tcsh does.

To see what's your default shell, just look at the /etc/passwd file.
I don't know any command which can report your login shell for you,
but you can easily write one yourself by C language, just call
getusershell() as following:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <unistd.h>