GNOME Desktop Usability Survey

Dear GNOME Users/Developers:

We are currently investigating the usability of the GNOME desktop software.
For that, we would highly appreciate it if you could follow the link below
and fill out a short survey we created titled the GNOME Desktop Usability
Survey (DESKUS):

http://umbc.edu/hase/gnome-deskus-survey.html

Many thanks for your help.

We sincerely apologize if you receive more than one copy of this
announcement.

HASE

HUMAN ASPECTS of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT, UMBC

hase@xxxxxxxx

All HASE surveys are reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review
Board of UMBC. HASE is not funded by any company, governmental agency,
profit or non-profit organization, except University of Maryland Baltimore
County. HASE has no vested interest in its research studies and findings.