Re: gtk for sql applications

Piotr Legiecki wrote:

> Is there really no such a widget? So how you arrange datas from SQL
> database?
Since I didn't like too much gnome-db, I wrote some "more-or-less"
wrapper functions around PostgreSQL calls. And since I needed it, I
placed a default callback to populate a GtkListStore from a query
(GtkTreeStore is under planning... still no "good" way to describe the
tree).
If you (or somebody else) are interested, I can put it online
somewhere... It's still pre-alpha, with very pood docs (just my
comments), but could be useful...

BYtE,
 Diego.