Off-screen rendering

Hi,

I'm using a Win32 application written in GTK 1.3 (pygtk wrapper) and OpenGL (gtkglarea).
I need to make off-screen rendering with this application, and I search solutions/tips/softwares to hide all the windows for the user :
- GTK 1.3 tips to launch and let always all the windows minimized (or better iconized in the task bar) ?
- maybe some Win32 software could hide my application ?
- I've explored the cygwin + Xvfb solution too, but it seems hard work because I've to recompile all my sources and libs for cygwin...

Thanks in advance for ideas and help,

Julien