From: gtk-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:gtk-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of gtk-list-request@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 8:17 AM
To: gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: gtk-list Digest, Vol 7, Issue 14

Send  submissions to
	gtk-list@xxxxxxxxx

	gtk-list-request@xxxxxxxxx

	gtk-list-owner@xxxxxxxxx

than "Re: Contents of gtk-list digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. gtk_table_resize() (David J. Singer)
   2. Re: gtk_table_resize() (Tristan Van Berkom)
   3. Bindings and accelerators (Nicolas George)
   4. Remove an item from radiomenu (antongiulio)
   5. How to unset the transient for a window? (Tom Liu)
   6. Re: gtk_table_resize() (David J. Singer)
   7. Re: gtk_table_resize() (David Necas (Yeti))
   8. Re: Marshalling/Serialization Gtk::TextBuffer (Murray Cumming)
   9. i wanna know how to color a frame (vikram_dravid_sr)
  10. Re: Marshalling/Serialization Gtk::TextBuffer (Jean Br?fort)
  11. Shadowing of a button (John Fisher)

Message: 1