How do i connect C callbacks to Python scripts ?

Hey there...

I m a newbie in linux... and am designing an interface for my project ... I ve used Glade for the same and the code generated is in C...

I ve got some python scripts which i have to use as callbacks...The callback functions are all in the C code... and I gotta link those to my python script actions... Is there any way i can do that ??

Please reply....

							Saurabh Wagh