Re: GTK Signal Definitions

John Cupitt wrote:

bryan christ wrote:

Does anyone know what signal I should be connecting to when I want to take action when a window is resized?

You need "configure_event". In my experience it's rare to want to
listen to this signal, usually it's simpler to subclass one of the
existing widgets and have a configure_event method.

Is it ok if I use "size_allocate"? It seems to work.

Wbr, Dmitry