Help creating a horizontal GtkList (can't find info anywhere!!!)

Hello

I need help regarding the creation of a horizontal GtkList whereas the listitems would be packed in the list horizontally instead of vertically. I've looked on the net for many days but all I can find are references to horizontal scrolling for GtkLists

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks