ScTL, solaris threads and linux

Hi

When you talk about a solaris implementation of GThreads, What do you whant to say?

GThread works on solaris using solaris threads or that I can use GThread over solaris threads on linux (througth ScTL)?

I've tried to compile with solaris threads:

export CFLAGS='-I /opt/sctl/sources/include'
export LDFLASG='-L /opt/sctl/lib'
./configure --with-threads=solaris

But the result is that no thread implementation found.

	I've looked at configure.in to check the test but It looks that
it's based on uname, so the solaris can be found on it.

Im confussed, Can you help me?

--

            ...Hasta otra...
Linux User 353720 (http://counter.li.org/)