RE: When are GtkTreeIters invalid

> Exactly what operations cause existing GtkTreeIters to be
> invalid? Is it the same for all TreeModels? I can't seem to
> find the relevant part in the API docs.

I can not find any example of this in gtktreestore.c or gtkliststore.c - the
model's stamp does not ever seem to be changed.

It does happen quite often in gtktreemodelsort.c, for instance when a child
model's row is deleted. But I am surprised that existing GtkTreeIters are
not invalidated when a row is removed form a ListStore or TreeStore. Surely
the "potential path" information in the GtkTreeIter would no longer be valid
after removing a row.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc@xxxxxxx