Re: automatic scrolling window (scrolledwindow)

Hi,
I have reworded my previous question in hope that is now in an understandable english.
Anyhow, I'm still trying to find help on how to automatically
make the scrollbars in a scrolledwindow (especially
the vertical scrollbar), position itself such that the current
focused widget (grabbing focus) is always visible at the bottom of the scrolled window.
At this moment, I can only scroll up and down by clicking the scrollbar.
Any help, leads and examples are highly appreciated

Thanks again

Kinyanjui