automatic scrolling window (scrolledwindow)

I'm very new in this stuff... still searching for help!
is (gtk_scrolled_window_set_vadjustment()) supposed to automatically scroll the window!?
Anyway, what I'm really looking for is for the screen to scroll down when I <tabs> past the end. Exactly
like how the web form on the Internet works. Also, the same screen should scroll back up as well
when I <shift-tabs> back.
In other words, the window needs to scroll up and down automatically depending on the current location of the cursor
(or current active field).