Images in PHP GTK /

Hello everyone.

First of all, I'd like to thank the ones who answered me
in private about the GTK Layout gadget and the GDK uses.
I'm sorry, but I don't have your emails here to thank
you personally.

0. I still have doubts about how PHP GTK handles the
printing of reports or data.

1. Also, I would like to know if xpm is the only image
format PHP GTK can handle, or if can it work with
different image types. If xpm is the onlye format, how
can I use my images in an application? Do I have to
convert them from jpeg, for example to this format? (Are
there windows converters out there?)

2. And another thing: is there any estimative about when
GTK 2 will be able to be used with PHP? And is it really
better than php gtk 052?

3. Lastly, in web designing, we use transparent images
to lock the size of boxes and tables so we can create
our deisng acordingly. Tn PHP GTK, is there any way to
do anything like that? Locking the tables or spaces so
the design we create looks always the same?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Decio

AntiPop-up UOL - É grátis!
http://antipopup.uol.com.br/