Printing / Layout

Hello.

I am just starting with php gtk and I was looking
through the PHP GTK Manual but couldn't find the answers
to some doubts I have.

First, is it possible to output the content of a php gtk
application to a printer? Say I am searching the data
base for the names of some companies, their adresses and
the such and after displaying it on screen I want to
print out the whole report. Is it possible?

Second, about the layout widget, I couldn't quite
understand whether it works only with absollute
positioning or it can be specified by us? If so, can we,
for example, reposition everything in case we maximize
the window?

Just one last thing. Maybe it is complicated to explain
here, but anyway, When and how should I use the GDK
widgets instead of the GTK ones?? I just couldn't figure
this out since, unfortunately the manual still lacks so
much information.

Thanks for your help!

Decio

AntiPop-up UOL - É grátis!