Re: GTK+ and Xlib

If your situation is, that you already have some existing application written
using plain xlib calls, and you would like to intergate it into a Gtk application
(wrap it in Gtk), then you should use a GtkSocket object.

Is this your situation ?

Gal.

Jane Young wrote:

I am new to GUI programming as well as Xlib and GTK+, so bear with me
while I ask a newbieish question or two.

I am wondering if somehow the existing Xlib code could be integrated into a
GTK+ framework.

Thank you for you help.

Jane