assistance with gstreamer 0.10.25 on embedded system

I am a hobbyist working on an additional software package that takes
advantage of the subset of gstreamer 0.10.25 installed on the Kindle
Paper white 4 eBook reader.  The subset of gstreamer is used with two
custom developed elements to provide playback support for Audible books
via Bluetooth audio.

The embedded firmware is based on Debian Jessie armel, which allows me
to add binary packages from the Debian repository for other useful
software.  Unfortunately the gstreamer available from the Debian
repository is 0.10.36, which is not compatible with the 0.10.25 included
in the firmware.

While the source for 0.10.25 is available here I am only a hobbyist and
not equipped to build a binary for the embedded system.  Thus far I have
been unable to locate a 0.10.25 binary for Debian Jessie armel archived
anywhere.  Perhaps someone here is aware of one.

Alternatively, perhaps who is equipped to do so could build the
particular elements of interest for me and make them available.  I am
seeking in particular the wavparse and audioconvert element support
libraries.  With these alone I can clean up a messy work-around I am
currently using to provide Bluetooth audio support on this embedded
system to play supported audio formats beyond that provided by the
manufacturer.

Another alternative that would be sufficient would be a custom element
to accept a wav input stream and output a raw audio stream with all caps
derived from the wav stream.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide me in this effort.

Dave