GStreamer on Yocto

Hello Everyone,

I've started to develop a GStreamer application to Yocto. The idea behind that is to made a websocket controllable hls video player. I could play the hls video after a long research and generation of a lot of Yocto images. But it seems to not use the hardware rendering. For testing I'm using this command line:

gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc location=http://192.168.0.3/agent327/playlist.m3u8 ! hlsdemux ! decodebin ! videoconvert ! videoscale ! autovideosink

The video works but as good as it could be. And I would like to make a GTK+ ou Qt application after.

Could you please help me ?

Below is my local.conf file used to generate the Yocto + GStreamer image.

// local.conf
BB_NUMBER_THREADS ?= "${@oe.utils.cpu_count()}"
PARALLEL_MAKE ?= "-j ${@oe.utils.cpu_count()}"
MACHINE ??= 'imx6qsabresd'
DISTRO ?= 'poky'
PACKAGE_CLASSES ?= "package_rpm"
EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES = "debug-tweaks hwcodecs x11-base package-management ssh-server-openssh splash"
USER_CLASSES ?= "buildstats image-mklibs image-prelink"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad-fragmented lighttpd curl git qtmultimedia qtmultimedia-plugins qtmultimedia-qmlplugins qtwebkit qtwebkit-qmlplugins qtmultimedia-dev gstreamer1.0-plugins-imx"
PATCHRESOLVE = "noop"
BB_DISKMON_DIRS = "\
    STOPTASKS,${TMPDIR},1G,100K \
    STOPTASKS,${DL_DIR},1G,100K \
    STOPTASKS,${SSTATE_DIR},1G,100K \
    ABORT,${TMPDIR},100M,1K \
    ABORT,${DL_DIR},100M,1K \
    ABORT,${SSTATE_DIR},100M,1K"
PACKAGECONFIG_pn-qemu-native = "sdl"
PACKAGECONFIG_pn-nativesdk-qemu = "sdl"
ASSUME_PROVIDED += "libsdl-native"
CONF_VERSION = "1"

BB_NUMBER_THREADS = '4'
PARALLEL_MAKE = '-j 4'

DL_DIR ?= "${BSPDIR}/downloads/"
ACCEPT_FSL_EULA = ""

Att,
Felipe C. Gehrke
Software Developer

"Antes de imprimir, pense em sua responsabilidade com o MEIO AMBIENTE."