GStreamer Conference 2017 - Registration is now open

You can now register for the GStreamer Conference 2017 on the
conference website by following the link on:

    http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2017/

The GStreamer Conference 2017 will take place on 21-22 October 2017
in Prague (Czech Republic), just before the Embedded Linux Conference
Europe.

It is a conference for developers, contributors, creators, decision-
makers, students, hobbyists and anyone else interested in the GStreamer
multimedia framework and open source multimedia.

A reduced early-bird registration fee for professionals is available
until 15 September, so hurry!

Speakers should already have received an e-mail with speaker
registration details.

There will also be a hackfest just before the conference.

Thanks to the kind folks from our local event partner node5 who are
handling the registration for us this year.

Many thanks also to our Platinum sponsor Collabora and our Gold
sponsors Pexip, Facebook, Igalia and Fluendo.

See you all in Prague hopefully!