GStreamer Conference 2014

The GStreamer project is happy to announce that this year's GStreamer
Conference will take place on 16-17 October 2014 in Düsseldorf,
Germany.

It will be co-hosted with the Embedded Linux Conference Europe, LinuxCon
Europe, and the Linux Plumbers Conference.

You can (soon) find more details about the conference on the GStreamer
Conference 2014 web page at

   http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2014/

A call for papers will be sent shortly, and registration will also open
soon. We will send another mail to gstreamer-announce for both, and
will send updates there as well.

Talk slots will be available in varying durations from 20 minutes up to
an hour. Whatever you're doing or planning to do with GStreamer, and
whichever version you're using, we'd like to hear from you!

This year we also plan to do a session with short lightening talks /
demos / showcase talks for those who just want to show what they've
been working on or do a mini-talk instead of a full-length talk.

There will also be a social event again on Thursday evening.

We hope to see you in Düsseldorf!