Need help with playback of avi container on ARMv7

> -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: gstreamer-embedded-bounces+richard.leitner=skidata.com at lists.freedesktop.org

Do you know a way to trace the buffer usage / allocated buffers / etc. of gst-openmax?
Maybe we can see something suspicious...

> Is there other software available on this system that can play this specific video? Or
> does it happen with all videos, even something with a lower resolution and low
> complexity?

I've tried with other videos (other/lower resolution, shorter, no sound) but the error is the same...
Do somebody have an idea for further debugging? Would be really great :-)

Thanks & regards,
Richard

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Embedded]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux for ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux Media]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]