gstreamer 0.10.36 has memory leak issue

Hi,

I am not GStreamer developer but I am pretty sure that your
information is not enough to determine if GStreamer has memory leak or
not.

Please read this:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/gst-running.html
and provide more debugging information. Propably some other
information like process memory maps or gdb core would be also
appreciated.

m.