Gmediarender

Hi,
To be honest I'm not an expert in embedded system and linux world, I'm
novice here.

What I have do until now for this project is installing gstreamer and
dependencies directly from apt-get under Debian (arch/arm/at91-sam) with
following packages (depending on media support needed) :
-
gstreamer-tools,gstreamer0.10,gstreamer0.10-alsa,gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg,,gstreamer0.10-fluendo-mp3,gstreamer0.10-fluendo-mpegdemux,gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad,gstreamer0.10-plugins-good,gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly,gstreamer0.10-plugins-base.

Then I've installed gmediarender from sources (gmediarender-0.0.6.tar.bz2)
using standard install procedure (./configure, make, make check, make
install).

Now I can launch gmediarender without problem and play streams but the
problem comes when playbin use the fluendo mp3 plugin, there the cpu usage
is about 98% and it crash after a moment, I don't know how to configure
the gst outputs plugins, somethimes playbin use another plugin depend on
mp3 files readed and there the cpu usage is about 60% wic is more
accceptable but stay high compraed to other mp3 player as cmus (here the
cpu usage is 10%).

I really don't understand why gstreamer use so much ressources and how to
get this down to a more acceptable level.

I'm sure the problem comes from gstreamer and fluendo plugin because if I
use gst-launch with playbin I get the same problem