Getting playbin elements

O Mar, 08-11-2011 ?s 08:58 +0200, Steven Comfort escribiu:
> I am working on an Intel platform using the Fluendo ISMD plugins. I
> know that playbin is selecting the ISMD elements (gst-launch -v ...).
> I want to be able to set some properties such as rectangle,
> aspect-ratio and so forth though, and to do this I need to be able to
> get handles to various elements that provide the properties I want to
> set.

Those properties you mention belong to some video sink types such as
ximagesink and xvimagesink. The right moment to set those properties is
listen to the "prepare-xwindow-id" message at the pipeline bus with sync
handler. You have good code examples at [1].

With playbin2 you can easily access the audio and video sink through the
"audio-sink" and "video-sink" GObject properties. You can list them with
"$ gst-inspect playbin2".

[1]
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-libs/html/gst-plugins-base-libs-gstxoverlay.html

Best regards.