how to do the real time video streaming with gstreamer

hi,

I am developing similar project, and Im using uctimsclient
http://uctimsclient.berlios.de/, it uses gstreamer to stream audio
over RTP. Maybe it would help you :)

I am also developing fork od uctimsclient, you can find it under
https://bitbucket.org/adutkowski/armphone/src