Playback open error on device 'default': No such file or directory

Hi all:
when I porting gstreamer and some plugins to arm-linux platform, I come across a trouble,

when I use commandline "gst-launch playbin2 uri=file:///......", result is:
    the autoaudiosink  is not working

when I use commandline "gst-launch filesrc location=music.ogg ! oggdemux ! vorbisdec ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! alsasink", result is:
    ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAlsaSink:alsasink0: Could not open audio device for playback.
    Playback open error on device 'default': No such file or directory

before do those, I've add some device node below /dev/snd/....(timer?controlC0 ?pcmC0D0c ?pcmC0D0p)?
and the plugins necessary have be cross-compiled and installed.
and the kernel I used is Android's kernel(some driver necessary have included in kernel), I just make a file system,
I think it maybe due to alsa driver can not find correct audio device to playback audio file,
is there someone have come across this problem and can help me? thx a lot in advance.