what are these gstreamer codecs

Hi
We have to support different media format codecs in our linux machine. We
have to keep the size of distribution to minimum.
So I was searching for gstreamer codecs pack that supports various media
formats with minimum disk space. I saw one embedded device which supports
many formats and it was using fluendo codecs ( libgstflu...) combined with
codecs with name libgstmmrdemux.so, libgstmmrximagesink.so and
libgstmmrxvimagesink.so etc. I could not understand what are these
libgstmmr... codecs. Quick googling dis not show any Information. Does any
one know what are these codecs and origin package of these codecs.

thanks
praveen