Question regarding gst-player-0.0.0

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 7:18 AM, Tejas <tejas at picus.in> wrote:
> ? ? ? ?Nice to hear you back. ?I am using angstrom demo image for beagle board and I downloaded it from following link.

Well, it seems to me you are only using and Angstrom demo image, you
are not actually building the system. My first recommendation would be
to actually build your own system; then you would have all the X11
development files and what not.

However, that's not a topic for gst-embedded. I would recommend you to
the beagleboard mailing list, or the IRC channel, both are riddled
with people that have gone through the same issues before.
beagleboard at googlegroups.com

Cheers.

--
Felipe Contreras

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Embedded]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux for ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux Media]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]