Want to build gst-player for Beagle Board

Hello All,

                  I have taken source of gst-player-0.0.0 from following
link. I have build it up for linux system and it is working fine. But I
would like to cross compile it for beagle board.  When I try to cross
compile it, it gives me error of gtk libraries are missing. And when I try
to build gtk , it gives me depemdencies error like atk, cairo and  pango.

               If anybody have done these procedure, can they guide me to
resolve this problem.

               If any other media player available for beagle board, then
let me know.

               If any point I am wrong, please guide me.

Thanks In Advance,

Tejas.