From: Felipe Contreras [mailto:felipe.contreras at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 4:39 PM
To: Tejas
Cc: gstreamer-embedded at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: Need Help In Totem Media Player

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Tejas <tejas at picus.in> wrote:
> Hi Felipe,
>        Nice to have reply from you. I have gone through gst-omapfb plugin from your git repository of gst-omapfb. I find it works on omap frame buffer and accept format as "UYVY". So I can give my decoder output in the form of "UYVY".
>        I have one question, when I run my Plugins as gst-launch, I can run VGA and also HD file smoothly. But when I run into totem movie player, I can't run 320X240 video file smoothly.
>
>        If I remove ximagesink and xvimagesink Plugins from my library path and put omapfb plugin there will totem work ?

If you are using a GNOME like environment then most probably you can
configure which sink to use with GConf, if not, you can recompile
omapfbsink with a higher rank (like primary + 10). That should do the
trick.

Cheers.

--
Felipe Contreras

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Embedded]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux for ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux Media]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]